3 ounces ground beef, or turkey, or chicken
1 small carrot, shredded
¼ of a stalk of celery, diced
1 small potato, diced
1 Tablespoon finally cut dill
To taste salt
1. Boil water in a pot.
2. Meanwhile, mix gently meat with egg until well combined.
3. Scoop the small amount of meat and egg mixture and roll into small balls.
4. Place meatballs in a pot of boiling water. Cover and reduce the heat to simmer.
5. In 20 minutes, add carrots, celery, potatoes and salt.
6. As water starts boiling again, reduce the heat and simmer for additional 40 minutes.
7. Serve soup warm.