3-4 ounces of chicken - drumstick, breast, wing.
1 small carrot, shredded
¼ of a stalk of celery, diced
1 small potato, diced
1 Tablespoon finally cut dill
2 Tablespoons of noodles, or rice, or buckwheat
To taste salt
1. Put chicken into cold water, bring to boil, reduce the heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Drain, remove the chicken. Clean the pan. Wash the chicken thoroughly. Refill the pot with cold water and place in the washed chicken.
3. Bring water to boil and reduce the heat to simmering. Add salt. Cook for one hour. (Chicken meat does not absorb fat. Cook poultry with the skin to preserve the moisture and flavor. If desired, remove the skin before service).
4. Add carrots, celery and noodles (or rice, or buckwheat). Bring water to boil, reduce the heat and simmer until done, about 10 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken from the pan. Dice it and return to the pot.
6. Serve chicken soup warm.